Automates Extraction of Detailed Data from SolidWorks, CATIA, AutoCAD, Pro/ENGINEER and Solid Edge directly into Aras PLM Quality Control Plans.
Aras® has announced that Extensible CAD Technologies, creator of automated quality control and inspection solutions, located in Apex, North Carolina, has joined the Aras Partner Program. Through the partnership, Extensible CAD will enable Aras users to automatically extract detailed characteristics and data from leading CAD applications, including SolidWorks, CATIA, AutoCAD, Pro/ENGINEER and Solid Edge, directly into Aras PLM Quality Control Plans, saving time, increasing accuracy, and improving APQP and related compliance efforts.
Since 2004, Extensible CAD Technologies has focused on the needs of CAD and PLM users by developing integrated software solutions and productivity enhancement tools designed to eliminate manual processes. The Company’s flagship product, InspectionXpert, eliminates the manual ballooning of inspection drawings and automates the creation of inspection sheets for first article and in-process inspections, including AS9102 and PPAP forms. InspectionXpert is being used by companies across the world particularly in the aerospace, automotive, medical device, oil and gas, and defense industries as well as by contract manufacturers and job shops.
“We are pleased to welcome Extensible CAD to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “The integration of InspectionXpert and Aras is a big advantage for our users, as it enables them to incorporate a highly granular level of detail right into their control plans, increasing plan accuracy and eliminating the risks associated with data entry errors.”
Apr 20, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012