Gent (Belgium) – EskoArtwork will present its portfolio of integrated packaging design, pre-production, collaboration and workflow automation solutions at Interpack 2011, which takes place at the Messe Dusseldorf, Germany from 12 to 18 May, 2011.
Packaging professionals and brand owners visiting the show will get the opportunity to understand why EskoArtwork has become the worldwide market leader in packaging design lifecycle management solutions.
Faster time-to-market, increased shelf impact, reduced costs and streamlined communication between all players in the packaging supply chain are just some of the competitive advantages. EskoArtwork will exhibit in Hall 7a / B28, just in front of the Innovation Parc Packaging stand.
“At Interpack 2011, we look forward to greet our global corporate customers specialized in packaging that also exhibit on the show. Besides that, we especially want to welcome the many brand owners who will be attending the show, " says Dieter Janout, Vice President Global Business Group of EskoArtwork. "Successful brand owners realize that real competitive advantages can be achieved by integrating their own product lifecycle systems with their success-critical packaging design processes. Live demonstrations of EskoArtwork’s unique packaging lifecycle management solutions will clearly illustrate why 9 out of 10 major brands have put their trust in EskoArtwork solutions.”
New ways to increase innovation, quality and speed to market
Brand owners recognize that innovation, quality and time-to-market are key success factors in achieving market leadership in the consumer market. After visiting the EskoArtwork stand they will have a much better understanding of how EskoArtwork’s integrated portfolio of packaging design and pre-production tools can help them on all three fronts. Visitors can also see firsthand how packaging design has gone 3D.
Full integration between a brand owner’s product lifecycle management system and packaging supply chain processes is what sets EskoArtwork’s solutions apart. This integration enables standardization and streamlines the entire end-to-end process – simplifying file transfers, approval processes and ensuring quality is maintained every step of the way.
Design and collaboration goes 3D
At the beginning of the process, EskoArtwork’s design tools enable packaging designers to work in a 3D environment. Creative packaging ideas are shared with clients early in the process using 3D collaboration tools. These allow them to gain feedback quickly and effectively. And because of the close integration of structural and graphic design, changes at any point in the design process can be viewed on the final structure in complete 3D.
Virtual mock-ups are communicated the same way saving both time and the costs of expensive physical prototypes. All these features help to get to the right design quality faster. They reduce the development time and cost for the brand owner drastically.
Quality control: an intrinsic part of the process
A reduction of lead times for new product development means little time for additional control, double-checking and rework. EskoArtwork’s solutions make quality control an intrinsic part of the process. Workflows are streamlined and many rudimentary processes automated, reducing the risk of errors and costly rework. A consistent level of quality is delivered in the shortest amount of time enabling new products to be taken to market faster with a higher, more consistent level of quality – crucial in maintaining brand equity.
Get hands on with EskoArtwork’s solutions
A full range of EskoArtwork’s solutions will be demonstrated during Interpack. These will include tools for structural design, graphic design, virtual prototyping, real prototyping and online collaboration. The highlights of the show will be:
· WebCenter: a 24/7 global communication, secure internet-based view and approval service that allows information to be stored centrally and shared globally.
· Dynamic Content for Adobe® Illustrator®: links an Adobe® Illustrator® CS text object directly to a source created by the information owner and separates it from the design.
· Studio: a plug-in for Adobe® Illustrator® that brings interactive 3D packaging design to life.
· Studio Visualizer that creates realistic digital mock-ups including print effects such as embossing, hotfoil, metalized inks and different substrates.
Participate at the Live Packaging Development Survey !
Visitors are invited to participate in EskoArtwork’s innovative interactive survey on packaging development. Since years EskoArtwork keeps track of unique market data on packaging design, prepress and pre-production, and holds its development plans against the light of the detected trends in that area. When participating to this survey, visitors may expect interactive feedback and will be able to acquire valuable insights in the way other packaging professionals manage their proper packaging supply chain.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel