Belgium – EskoArtwork Academy Gent has achieved the Qfor quality label for its training program. The highly respected label is awarded for customer satisfaction, and is a trusted third-party endorsement regarding the professional standard of the training provided by the company.
The EskoArtwork Academy in Gent is responsible for all training in the Benelux, and offers specialist support to other countries. Training is available for EskoArtwork customers and employees, distributors, and educational institutes. “Training is essential for individuals’ professional development,” says Kurt Soreyn, Manager EskoArtwork Academy. “Companies also benefit from the wide range of training sessions available at the Academy. The skills that attendees develop can be applied directly in the workplace, and can help businesses operate more efficiently and productively.”
Stringent quality criteria prove customer satisfaction
The Qfor label underlines the high standards of the training sessions at EskoArtwork Academy Gent. The label is awarded only after a thorough quality evaluation of the program and after overall customer satisfaction has been proven.
Soreyn explains: “The Qfor evaluation process is extremely thorough. Our program was assessed against ten criteria, including training preparation, the quality of the training itself, reporting and tools, trainer competence, and price versus quality.”
To be awarded the Qfor label, at least four out of five customers must grade the training ‘very good’ or ‘excellent’. Moreover, all trainees must be at least 80% ‘satisfied’ or ‘very satisfied’ with all elements of the training program under assessment. Soreyn concludes: “A number of last year’s clients, from within and outside the Benelux, were contacted by the Qfor organisation to evaluate their satisfaction. We’re very proud to land such a respected certification for our training program. It will help us attract even more people to the Academy, and in some cases – in Belgium, for example – even entitle them to special funding by the government.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel