Includes “COMET Acoustics” software for low frequency noise and vibration modeling - Strengthening ESI Group's Vibro-Acoustics software
The IP of Comet Technology is the result of over 20 years of continual research and development. The Comet solver originated in the advanced consulting group of Automated Analysis Corporation. Under the technical leadership of industry veteran Dr. Ravi Raveendra, Comet established a global user base that includes many of the world’s top companies, universities and research institutes. The low frequency Boundary Element solvers developed by Comet Technology (CTC) contain many unique features resulting from contract research programs with NASA, other US government agencies, and the automotive industry. These solvers are a central part of the acquisition and complement the existing solvers in ESI Group’s vibro-acoustics software VA One and multi-domain virtual testing software Virtual Performance Solution.
“We are pleased to announce our collaboration with ESI Group on the integration of Comet Technology IP and vibro-acoustic modeling technologies,” said Dr. Ravi Raveendra, President, Comet Technology Corporation. “The acquisition will enable us to work together on the development of the next generation of vibro-acoustic solvers.”
With over 25 years of experience in the development of Boundary Element Methods (BEM), Dr. Raveendra further strengthens ESI’s global vibro-acoustic research and development team.
“We are looking forward to working closely with Ravi and Comet Technology’s R&D team” said Dr. Phil Shorter, Director of Vibro-Acoustic Product Operations at ESI Group. “The integration of Comet further strengthens our Vibro-Acoustics solutions and will benefit our combined customer base”.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel