Scottsdale, AZ: Eos Group Inc. has announced the release of P6 Integrator. P6 Integrator brings together the disciplines of estimating and scheduling of construction projects eliminating effort and risk. This is achieved by interchanging information between Primavera P6 Project Manager and Sage Timberline Estimating. P6 Integrator decreases the effort of creating cost and resource loaded schedules. P6 Integrator allows for more time to analyze the project cost and the schedule by removing time consuming manual input of data from one system to the other.
Nick Papadopoulos, President of Eos Group, Inc. said, “P6 Integrator is a breakthrough for clients who need bi-directional data exchange between Sage Timberline Estimating and Oracle’s Primavera P6 Project Management solutions. The highly configurable, workflow driven integration is based on Primavera’s Web Services and reinforces Sage Timberline Estimating’s role as an enterprise solution.”
Eos Group, Inc., focused on enterprise cost estimating, helps engineering and construction firms design, develop, and implement packaged and custom estimating solutions. With a combination of unique products and some of the top consultants in the industry, Eos Group enables companies to implement enterprise systems that couple historical cost data with a standardized approach to produce accurate, defensible estimates. Its solutions target seasoned estimators and project engineers in all market sectors. For more than a decade, Eos Group has built relationships with trusted names in the industry by focusing on the integration of systems and processes within each individual organization.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio