IRVINE, Calif – Interactive 3D software provider, EON Reality, today announced the release of EON Interact™, a new stereoscopic 3D display solution based on natural user interaction (NUI). Using hand and body gestures for driving user interactions, EON Interact provides ease of use and the most intuitive user experience available for medium-sized 3D displays with interactive 3D content. View EON Interact video.
EON Interact is offered both as an integrated turn-key system solution as well as an add-on module:
EON Interact™ System
The EON Interact System, provides a turn-key system that includes a bright 47” 3D display and a high-end graphics PC for stereoscopic 3D presentations, making it ideal for Corporate Communication, Tradeshows or Virtual Showrooms. The EON interact System is also bundled with a powerful suite of EON software that enables easy conversion of 3D and CAD data formats and provides photorealistic, real-time interactive 3D authoring and visualization.
EON Interact™ Module
For existing users of EON Professional and EON Ultra, an ‘EON Interact’ add-on module is also available, offering complete flexibility in developing custom hand or body gestures for use in an EON-based 3D applications.
“Using gestures-driven interactions with EON Interact engages you as an active participant in the 3D application, and not merely a spectator,” said Kelvin Lee, Senior Manager Technical Solutions, EON Reality Pte. Ltd, in Singapore.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel