SAN RAFAEL, Calif : Autodesk, Inc announced that members of its Autodesk Developer Network (ADN) Sparks program have released more than 90 application products for use with its 3D animation software for Digital Entertainment Creation (DEC). These solutions provide additional creative capabilities and address various production needs, such as rendering engines and render farm management; and material, object and environment libraries.
“The companion products created by our Sparks developers offer specialized solutions that help Autodesk software users overcome specific production challenges,” said Stig Gruman, Autodesk vice president, Digital Entertainment Group. “We provide Sparks developers with technical support and expertise, helping them deliver creative solutions to the media and entertainment communities.”
ADN Sparks developers that have recently released products compatible with both the 32- and 64-bit versions of Autodesk Maya 2012 include:
Chaos Software Ltd
Pixar Animation Studios
Pixelux Entertainment SA
Ready at Dawn
Sunfish Studio, LLC
ADN Sparks developers that have recently released products compatible with both the 32- and 64-bit versions of Autodesk 3ds Max software include:
Cebas Visual Technology Inc.
Chaos Software Ltd
EON Development AB
Orbaz Technologies, Inc.
P SOFTHOUSE Co.,Ltd.
Get a more complete list of ADN Sparks developers that have released application products for Autodesk 2012 Digital Entertainment Creation software (partnerproductsme.autodesk.com). Visit the Autodesk Developer Center for more information about the Autodesk Developer Network or to find an ADN partner.
The 2012 versions of Autodesk software for Digital Entertainment Creation are now shipping. The new products enable iterative workflows, help users manage complexity and provide new creative tools.
Apr 14, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel