Donald Jasurda to Present to Composites Professionals at Midwest Event.
TROY, Mich - Dimensional Control Systems, Inc. (DCS), a provider of dimensional engineering software solutions and consulting services, today announced that Vice President Donald Jasurda will address aerospace and defense engineers and manufacturers at the Composites Manufacturing Conference. The event will be held at the Dayton Convention Center in Dayton, Ohio, April 12 through 14.
Jasurda's presentation is part of the Design & Software session that begins at 9:30 a.m. on April 13. He will focus on “Use of Simulation Based 3-D Tolerance Analysis.” Specifically, he will discuss how the correlation of theoretical tolerance analysis results produced during engineering simulation to actual as-built results can help manufacturers validate or adjust as-designed simulation parameters to more closely align with production process capabilities.
The Composites Manufacturing Conference brings together manufacturing engineers and management from aerospace, medical, wind energy, transportation, recreational, consumer products and green manufacturing to share cutting-edge knowledge on composite applications, processes and best practices.
"Composites manufacturers can shorten launch cycles, reduce rework and downtime, and improve process capabilities by using 3D tolerance analysis across their products’ lifecycles," said Jasurda. “I look forward to sharing with this group of industry leaders how dimensional engineering approaches can help them achieve these business goals.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting