Award a testament to Tata Technologies foray into new industries.
Pune – Tata Technologies, a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO), Enterprise Solutions services, and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) has been honored with the Sales Excellence Award for ‘Outstanding Performance and Exceptional Commitment to Win Business and Dassault Systèmes references in New Industries Leveraging Dassault Systèmes Brand Initiatives for Year 2010’ at the Asia Pacific South Sales Kick off 2011, held in the month of January, in Bangkok, Thailand.
Commenting on this award, Wishwas Julka, Vice President PLM Solutions – Asia-Pacific for Tata Technologies said: “This award is a testimony of Tata Technologies team’s relentless effort and commitment towards organization’s growth focusing on better business results while simultaneously expanding the foot prints in new industrial domains. I want to congratulate each and every one of our team members for the hard work and effort that led to this recognition for 2010. Everyone is excited and thrilled to have won this recognition and look forward to performing even better in the coming year.”
Tata Technologies has earned this recognition from Dassault Systèmes and IBM PLM every year since 2005, the beginning of the Dassault Systèmes PLM solutions business in India. Tata Technologies is the only Dassault Systèmes business partner in India to earn the prestigious Platinum Partner Award in 2008. While last year too, Tata Technologies was the recipient of two major awards from Dassault Systèmes – “VAR of the Year 2009 – Best Product Mix across All Dassault Systèmes Brands” and “Best Out Location Focus in the Territory.”
Ajay Verma, Vice President, AP South, Dassault Systèmes said; “The Dassault Systèmes value proposition holds great value for the entire Indian industry, and the key to adding value to our customers is reaching out and evangelizing the same. Tata Technologies has been at the forefront working with Dassault Systèmes on this mission, and I would like to congratulate the team for its tremendous commitment as well as the passion that they bring to the Company”.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012