LOVELAND, Colo - Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual 3D Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC) (www.3dcic.com), today announced the corporate underwriters of this year's event.
Corporate sponsors to date of the 2011 Congress include: Actify, Autodesk, CENIT North America, CT Core Technologies, Dassault Systemes, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, ITI TranscenData, Kubotek, mental images, Noble Tek, Parametric Technology Corp., 3D PDF Consortium, Right Hemisphere, Spatial, Tetra 4D, Theorem Solutions and Trubiquity. Promotional sponsors include the ConnectPress group of CAD communities (e.g. CATIA Community, Pro-E Community, UG Community), Desktop Engineering Magazine, MCADCafe and Tenlinks.
"Autodesk is proud to support this year's Collaboration and Interoperability Congress," according to Robert "Buzz" Kross, senior vice president, Manufacturing Industry Group at Autodesk. "The CIC event is truly unique. It brings together the best and brightest from across the manufacturing industry to address some of the most difficult customer challenges."
"We want to publically acknowledge the generosity of our sponsors who make this gathering possible -- and make it better -- every year," says David Prawel, president of Longview Advisors. "Our list of sponsors is an impressive assembly of the industry leaders in collaboration and interoperability, who each year provide guiding light into the keys to innovation."
Now in its eighth year, the annual CIC brings together experts and executives from a wide range of discrete manufacturing industries, as well as representatives from government and defense communities, to discuss the latest issues and solutions in collaboration and interoperability in global business. The three-day international meeting provides a world-class forum for exploring strategies, opportunities and solutions for improving innovation in such areas as global product development, manufacturing, logistics and support.
Visit the website (www.3dcic.com) to find out more about the event, and for free access to all presentations and audios from the 2010, 2009 and 2008 events.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets