CGTech, the developer of VERICUT® software, and VMH International, a leading value-added reseller of product lifecycle management (PLM) software, have announced a partnership to better serve the customer base of the two companies.
“We are excited about this relationship,” said CGTech National Sales Manager Jim Huddy. “VMH and CGTech share very similar business philosophies in that we both use our companies’ extensive manufacturing experience to be a resource to our customers. We think it is important to provide a total solution to our customers and we believe that our partnership with VMH helps us towards this goal.”
As part of the partnership, VMH International has become a nationwide VERICUT reseller, marketing a unique bundle of products and CGTech services. VERICUT simulates CNC machining to identify errors in the tool path program (such as collisions, over-travel, gouges, etc.). Using VERICUT, manufacturers can verify the accuracy of the program before it is loaded on the machine, reducing or eliminating the need for the time-consuming manual prove-out process and minimizing material costs. VERICUT also improves machining efficiency by optimizing cutting speeds.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, VMH International started in 2008, when Vern Heyer recognized that many companies need assistance in reaching the full value of their PLM software purchase. In addition to software solutions, VMH International provides full implementation services including installation and training.
“VMH is enthusiastic to become a strategic partner with CGTech,” said Vern Heyer, CEO, VMH International. “With a strong manufacturing customer base, this partnership enables VMH and CGTech to bring even more value to our customers. We recognized a need in the market for a more complete verification and simulation solution for manufacturing. CGTech fulfills this need and brings another level of added value to our customers. We are confident our customers will recognize the importance of CGTech’s software to their organizations. We look forward to building a strong relationship with CGTech.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012