Los Angeles: After years of its office location in Tustin, CD-adapco has announced the opening of its new SoCal office. Located in Irvine, California, the new, larger facility is specifically designed with customer interaction and future growth in mind.
Due to its growth, CD-adapco relocated its Southern California office to a larger space in Irvine at the end of February. The new CD-adapco Irvine office is centrally located between San Diego and Los Angeles. The office space went from a small suite of less than 1,000 square feet in Tustin to a 6,376 square foot office in the Irvine Technology Center. This location provides state-of-the-art computing facilities and dedicated customer areas for training and consultancy technology transfer. In addition, the office features contemporary architecture and attractive landscaping. The Irvine Technology Center is easily accessible by major freeways, I-5 and I-405.
Cyndi Taylor, CD-adapco’s Worldwide Facilities Director commented on the move, “The office team is truly happy to have completed the move. We are not using all the space now but we have planned for future growth in the Southern California area.” Taylor continued, “In this move, we increased our fiber optic bandwidth to support larger projects and increase our customer satisfaction of our sales and support teams. We have always worked hard to make visitors to our offices feel welcome. The new office space allows us to do that. We are all looking forward to welcoming new and current customers and associates to join us in the Southern California CD-adapco office.”
Apr 6, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012