Announces Products and Consulting Services for Aras.
Farmington Hills, Michigan – Responding to the robust growth in worldwide adoption of the Aras PLM platform, CCE is broadening its PLM portfolio by announcing services and technology solutions for the Aras user base. Aras is a fast-emerging provider of open source enterprise Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions. Aras provides a FOSS (free & open source) alternative to implementing PLM that is rich in functionality and easily scalable & upgradable.
CCE is announcing three products for the Aras market place:
EmCee for Aras comprises of a set of tools that will allow Aras PLM to manage CAD data from all major CAD systems, including CATIA (V4&V5), SolidWorks, Creo Elements/ProTM (Pro/ENGINEER), UG/NX, Inventor, and Solid Edge among others. EmCee will provide access to CAD data within Aras and dramatically reduce time for integrating workflows and user adoption in a multi-CAD environment. EmCee is based on CCE’s proven Oceans SDK technology.
EmVee for Aras is a light-weight version of CCE’s EnSuite “multi-CAD toolbox” solution integrated within Aras for enterprise-wide viewing of CAD data. This integrated viewer will be completely CAD-independent and similar to Creo Elements/ViewTM (ProductView) for Windchill® users and Visualization Mockup for Teamcenter® users.
EmDee for Aras is a set of tools to migrate data from any existing PLM system to Aras quickly and efficiently.
The above technology announcement bolsters CCE’s extensive hands-on experience in PLM consulting, implementation and migration services to customers worldwide. In addition to Windchill®, Teamcenter® and Enterprise PDM, CCE now offers implementation and deployment support for the Aras PLM platform.
“CCE’s solutions are unique in that they provide PLM users a holistic approach to implementing, customizing and optimizing their PLM platform” said Vinay Wagle, CCE’s VP of Sales & Marketing. “By combining expert services and proven technology, CCE provides users a one-stop shop to maximize their PLM investment” added Vinay.
Like Aras PLM, EmCee, EmVee and EmDee for Aras will be available without per-license charges to qualified customers. Customers can opt for paid support and enhancement contracts directly with CCE to ensure timely assistance for this critical technology.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio