Cadac Organice, Microsoft Partner Network member and developer of Cadac Organice (a SharePoint based engineering document management solution), introduces Cadac Organice Workbox 2010 R3. This new release includes new features and functionalities for advanced workflow management in Microsoft SharePoint.
Software solution for workflow management in SharePoint
Cadac Organice Workbox is a software solution for workflow management in Microsoft SharePoint. It supports project-driven engineering industries in automating their business processes with productive SharePoint workflows. Release 2010 R3 of Cadac Organice Workbox offers several new features and functionalities, such as decisions, workflow launching parameters, for-each-item loop, expanded lookup filters and additional reporting capabilities.
New features and functionalities in release 2010 R3
Decisions allow automatic redirection of one action to another depending on conditions and permissions, without the need for user intervention. Workflow launching parameters allow presetting the value of workflow variables when launching the workflow. The for-each-item loop is an activity that makes it possible to execute a set of activities on each item in a list matching certain conditions. Further lookup filters have been extended with additional options and reporting has been extended with the possibility to export workflow data to SQL Reporting Services, Microsoft Excel or other reporting tools to create and run all kinds of custom reports.
Compatibility and availability
Cadac Organice Workbox 2010 R3 is compatible with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Foundation and Server and is available to customers from March 31st 2011.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers