Zachry Construction's Todd Sutton Partners with Bluebeam VP Don Jacob to Showcase Technologies that Enable Dramatic Improvements in Field Reporting Accuracy and Timely Decision-Making.
Pasadena, CA: Bluebeam Software today announced that today Todd Sutton, Unit Manager-Project Controls with Zachry Construction Corporation and Don Jacob Vice President of Engineering at Bluebeam Software, will co-present a session on successfully integrating digital workflow solutions with mobile technology at the FIATECH 2011 Technology Conference & Showcase. The event is taking place now through April 20th at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass in Chandler, Ariz.
The session, "Real-Time Field Reporting Using Smart Devices," is set for 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, April 19 as part of a series entitled "The Rapid Evolution of Mobile IT: From Concept to ROI." During their portion of the program, Jacob and Sutton will showcase how solutions including Bluebeam PDF Revu® and mobile computing technology have enabled more accurate field reporting and faster decision-making through the use of real-world examples and hands-on technology demonstrations.
In addition to the session, Bluebeam will be at Booth #15 in the Exhibit Hall throughout FIATECH offering hands-on demonstrations of Bluebeam PDF Revu 9, the company's latest fully-loaded version of its tablet PC compatible PDF platform technology. Revu 9 builds upon Bluebeam's intuitive PDF reviewing, editing and markup capabilities with new features including 3D PDF viewing, an exclusive VisualSearch™ tool for quickly locating symbols in PDFs and applying markups and hyperlinks to them, PDF to MS Office conversion, PDF forms creation and scripting for automating repetitive processes.
"The combination of mobile technology and Bluebeam PDF Revu's paperless workflow system is revolutionizing the way project teams communicate," Jacob said. "It's exciting to participate in FIATECH to share what we have learned from working one on one with leading construction firms how Bluebeam helps project teams in the field digitize project communication and collaboration."
To see a live demonstration of Revu 9, stop by Booth #15 in the Exhibit Hall during FIATECH 2011.
Apr 20, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel