AWR® Corporation, an innovation leader in high-frequency EDA, announced today the dates, Asia Pacific venues and call for papers of its July 2011 AWR Design Forum. The AWR Design Forum is an open event at which designers of microwave and RF circuit and systems such as MMIC, RF PCB and LTE communication systems can network and share useful information and resources pertinent to high-frequency design, discuss AWR products and technologies, and collaborate on industry issues and trends.
Location and Dates:
Seoul, Korea - July 15
Taipei, Taiwan - July 19
Tokyo, Japan - July 22
Call for Papers
The AWR Design Forum provides for the presentation of interesting and informative papers from colleagues working in the microwave & RF industry, research and educational institutions, as well as AWR's own simulation experts. Interested participants interested in presenting are requested to submit an abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 May 2011. Final presentations are due by 30 June 2011.
Suggested topics include but are not limited to RFIC and MMIC design, EM analysis of coplanar waveguide structures, LTE system simulation, microwave components, RF and microwave circuit boards, and RF SoCs, SiPs, and modules. All presentations will be made available for download from the AWR Web site after the event concludes. Additionally, prizes such as an Apple iPad2 will be awarded for best papers.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel