AWR® Corporation, an innovation leader in high-frequency EDA, announced today the dates, Asia Pacific venues and call for papers of its July 2011 AWR Design Forum. The AWR Design Forum is an open event at which designers of microwave and RF circuit and systems such as MMIC, RF PCB and LTE communication systems can network and share useful information and resources pertinent to high-frequency design, discuss AWR products and technologies, and collaborate on industry issues and trends.
Location and Dates:
Seoul, Korea - July 15
Taipei, Taiwan - July 19
Tokyo, Japan - July 22
Call for Papers
The AWR Design Forum provides for the presentation of interesting and informative papers from colleagues working in the microwave & RF industry, research and educational institutions, as well as AWR's own simulation experts. Interested participants interested in presenting are requested to submit an abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 May 2011. Final presentations are due by 30 June 2011.
Suggested topics include but are not limited to RFIC and MMIC design, EM analysis of coplanar waveguide structures, LTE system simulation, microwave components, RF and microwave circuit boards, and RF SoCs, SiPs, and modules. All presentations will be made available for download from the AWR Web site after the event concludes. Additionally, prizes such as an Apple iPad2 will be awarded for best papers.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel