Avolve Software, a provider of communication and collaboration software solutions for Public Sector ePlan review, submission and information re-use solutions partners with Esri to provide deeper data visualization and usability for Local, Federal and International customers.
Scottsdale, Ariz — Avolve Software Corporation, developers of ProjectDox® communication and collaboration software and the leading provider of ePlan submission, review and tracking solutions for local and national governments worldwide, announced today they have joined the partner network and integration efforts for deeper solutions for mutual customers of ArcGIS10 Server and ProjectDox software solutions.
Avolve Software solutions automate the historical manual process of building, land and public works plan review for the public sector. Multiple agencies and departments use Avolve’s ProjectDox ePlan solution as the primary technology for streamlining land development, design/construction and inspection approval processes required for regulatory code compliance and maintaining as-built plan data.
Public Safety and National Security agencies need access to the invaluable data contained in Avolve repositories. Coupled with the industry leading Esri GIS technologies all aspects of reactive and proactive information for Public Safety and National Security segments of the market are better served by this powerful partnership.
“We are very pleased with the partnership and future with Esri,” said Paul Neel VP Corporate Development of Avolve Software. “Our technology is uniquely positioned to provide national to local benefits with GIS data from the creation, the building as-builts to local and regional Fusion Centers. Together we are uniquely positioned to provide proactive solutions together to Local, National, Education and Defense markets.”
Already in use by 10% of Avolve’s customer base, the further research and integration on the Avolve .NET, SQL, Azure and SharePoint platforms will provide strong triads of compelling business solutions for years to come.
“Avolve is a forward-thinking, highly focused company; they’ve established ProjectDox as the standard ePlan solution in the state and local government market,” said Christopher Thomas, Director Government Markets for Esri. “Working together with Avolve, Esri will further our commitment and delivery of continued value to our customers and partners worldwide.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel