Bogotá, Colombia: AVEVA (LSE:AVV) a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries, announced today the opening of a new office in Bogotá, Colombia.
Bogotá will be the main AVEVA hub for the Caribbean and South American countries situated in the north of the region. The office will act as a regional sales and support centre for the AVEVA Plant and Marine products, as well as providing a range of integration and consulting services for AVEVA's Enterprise Solutions.
"Latin America is an important market for AVEVA and we continue to expand our presence throughout the region", said Richard Longdon, AVEVA's CEO. "Over the last decade we have dramatically increased the number of AVEVA employees in line with our ambitious revenue objectives. We recognise how important it is to provide local service and support. AVEVA will continue to invest in the success of our Latin American customers."
"Not only is the Latin American market growing, but we are seeing increasingly complex product and service requirements from our customers," added Santiago Pena, AVEVA's vice president of Latin America. "With the new Colombian office and our well established network throughout the region, our team is meeting the demanding expectations for world-class solutions and service. Major project wins with new companies in both the plant and marine industries is clear evidence of our customers' confidence in AVEVA's technology and service."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012