Applications for Inventor 2012 Enhance 3D Mechanical Design and Engineering.
SAN RAFAEL, Calif - Autodesk, Inc announced that the Autodesk Developer Network (ADN) partners are now shipping applications compatible with Autodesk Inventor 2012 software for 3D mechanical design and engineering. More than 300 specialized products developed for Autodesk Inventor 2012 software are currently available from ADN members. These partners provide Autodesk customers around the world with the ability to more easily create innovative and sustainable designs, increasing their return on investment in Autodesk technology.
“ADN partners are an important part of helping Autodesk customers in the manufacturing industry gain a competitive edge,” said Jim Quanci, director of the Autodesk Developer Network. "Our ADN partners developing companion products for Autodesk Inventor 2012 provide customizable solutions that help maximize productivity and efficiency."
With Inventor, engineers can create a digital prototype to validate the form, fit and function of a product before it is built. This helps companies of any size build better products, reduce development costs and get to market faster.
ADN members who have released application products for Autodesk Inventor 2012 products include:
Applied Computing & Engineering ltd
FX64 Software Solutions
Human Solutions GmbH
Apr 14, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting