New Applications for AutoCAD Help Deliver Powerful Design Capabilities to Millions of Industry Professionals.
SAN RAFAEL, Calif - Autodesk, Inc announced that several Autodesk Developer Network (ADN) members have released applications for, AutoCAD 2012 3D design and documentation software. ADN partners have developed thousands of applications on top of the AutoCAD platform, to address a broad range of specialized design needs across numerous industries.
“We’re excited our developer partners are adopting AutoCAD 2012 as their foundational design application,” said Amy Bunszel, vice president, AutoCAD products. “We have spent a lot of time developing deep APIs for AutoCAD 2012, and we’re proud that our partners are creating industry-specific solutions and add-ons to help their customers design, document and collaborate with the trusted DWG technology.”
Autodesk developers using AutoCAD 2012 as a foundation for their products include:
Crea Co., Ltd
KUBOTA SYSTEMS INC.
Apr 14, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers