New Applications for AutoCAD Help Deliver Powerful Design Capabilities to Millions of Industry Professionals.
SAN RAFAEL, Calif - Autodesk, Inc announced that several Autodesk Developer Network (ADN) members have released applications for, AutoCAD 2012 3D design and documentation software. ADN partners have developed thousands of applications on top of the AutoCAD platform, to address a broad range of specialized design needs across numerous industries.
“We’re excited our developer partners are adopting AutoCAD 2012 as their foundational design application,” said Amy Bunszel, vice president, AutoCAD products. “We have spent a lot of time developing deep APIs for AutoCAD 2012, and we’re proud that our partners are creating industry-specific solutions and add-ons to help their customers design, document and collaborate with the trusted DWG technology.”
Autodesk developers using AutoCAD 2012 as a foundation for their products include:
Crea Co., Ltd
KUBOTA SYSTEMS INC.
Apr 14, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel