FRAMINGHAM, Mass - Rand Worldwide has announced that its courseware division, ASCENT- Center for Technical Knowledge®, introduced eBooks to its library of offerings as an additional learning format for its industry-leading printed Autodesk Official Training Guides.
Containing the same content as the corresponding printed training guides, eBooks offer an alternative to those preferring a digital solution. ASCENT eBooks can be downloaded to a computer with a Windows or MAC operating system; accessed online through any Internet-connected computer, and downloaded to an iOS device, such as iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. Notes and highlights can be made in the eBooks and users can sync their eBooks so notes and highlights are available in each medium. Notes and highlights can also be shared with other users of the same eBook.
“The three integrated methods of accessing our eBooks provide end-users with the flexibility to access their digital training guides at a variety of locations whether it’s at home, school, or work,” remarked Paul Burden, Director of Product Development, ASCENT. “After listening to feedback from our customers, we are pleased to offer eBooks to schools, companies, and individuals seeking a more environmentally-conscious alternative to printed training guides.”
ASCENT is an Authorized Author, Publisher and Developer of Autodesk curriculum. All of the ASCENT Autodesk 2012 courseware titles carry the Autodesk Official Training Guide designation. In addition, ASCENT creates and publishes courseware for CATIA and Pro/ENGINEER software applications. All of the company’s training guides are available to educational institutions, individuals, and corporations and can be purchased directly from the online store: www.ASCENTeStore.com.
ASCENT will be releasing a full range of eBook titles in the coming months to support Autodesk 2012 software.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets