FRAMINGHAM, Mass - Rand Worldwide has announced that its courseware division, ASCENT- Center for Technical Knowledge®, introduced eBooks to its library of offerings as an additional learning format for its industry-leading printed Autodesk Official Training Guides.
Containing the same content as the corresponding printed training guides, eBooks offer an alternative to those preferring a digital solution. ASCENT eBooks can be downloaded to a computer with a Windows or MAC operating system; accessed online through any Internet-connected computer, and downloaded to an iOS device, such as iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. Notes and highlights can be made in the eBooks and users can sync their eBooks so notes and highlights are available in each medium. Notes and highlights can also be shared with other users of the same eBook.
“The three integrated methods of accessing our eBooks provide end-users with the flexibility to access their digital training guides at a variety of locations whether it’s at home, school, or work,” remarked Paul Burden, Director of Product Development, ASCENT. “After listening to feedback from our customers, we are pleased to offer eBooks to schools, companies, and individuals seeking a more environmentally-conscious alternative to printed training guides.”
ASCENT is an Authorized Author, Publisher and Developer of Autodesk curriculum. All of the ASCENT Autodesk 2012 courseware titles carry the Autodesk Official Training Guide designation. In addition, ASCENT creates and publishes courseware for CATIA and Pro/ENGINEER software applications. All of the company’s training guides are available to educational institutions, individuals, and corporations and can be purchased directly from the online store: www.ASCENTeStore.com.
ASCENT will be releasing a full range of eBook titles in the coming months to support Autodesk 2012 software.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers