Software Supported by Foundry and Component Vendors.
SANTA CLARA, Calif: Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced shipment of the latest release of its flagship RF and microwave design and simulation platform, Advanced Design System 2011. As the industry's most comprehensive multi-technology design platform, ADS 2011 represents a significant breakthrough in electronic design automation.
Agilent also announced that its work with GaAs/GaN and RF SiGe/BiCMOS/CMOS foundries and relevant SMD component vendors has resulted in their support for ADS 2011. During the past six months, the majority of existing ADS process design kits and libraries have been upgraded and verified on early access releases. These upgraded kits and libraries will be made publicly available to foundry and component vendor customers in the coming days, enabling them to take advantage of new capabilities in ADS 2011.
The new kits work seamlessly with ADS 2011.01, as well as ADS 2009 Update 1 and prior ADS releases. As a result, users need only download and install the desired kit, independent of which ADS release they are using. Requests for specific kits should be directed to the appropriate component vendor or foundry.
About ADS 2011
ADS 2011 provides engineers with a multi-technology design environment for designing individual RF and microwave integrated circuits with different technologies (e.g., GaAs, SiGe, GaN, and Silicon CMOS). It features electromagnetic technologies for faster, more accurate simulations; a use model that makes electromagnetic simulation easy for all engineers; layout improvements for easier physical design; and dozens of improvements designed to enhance the platform's functionality and usability. With ADS 2011, design verification no longer needs to stop at the boundary of a single integrated circuit's or module's technology.
Existing ADS customers can download ADS 2011 by visiting www.agilent.com/find/eesof-ads-latest-downloads and selecting the Downloads & Trials tab.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012