AceCad will be featuring its BIM solution, StruAEC for the structural supply chain, at the Fiatech Technology Conference & Showcase, 18-20 April 2011, Chandler AZ, USA. AceCad will be exhibiting for the 3rd successive year at this leading industry conference. StruPLANT, a solution suite for the structural supply chain for industrial projects will also be featured.
Decision makers will hear the vision for Material Management Enterprise (MME) at the conference; an holistic approach to materials planning, procurement, fabrication, installation and ongoing operations support. AceCad’s approach to materials management in fabrication will be presented by Reg Hunter, Fiatech Sr. Program Director. AceCad solutions offer a practical implementation of the vision for structural content through the supply chain.
In conjunction with collaboration with logistics specialists, Panalpina, HAL and NGPS, AceCad has assisted in the definition and deployment of systems that enable global visibility, traceability, predictability and control of materials from point-of-origin to construction. AceCad’s StruM.I.S, the leading Enterprise Fabrication Information Management system for structural fabricators, was instrumental in providing accurate material take-off data (MTO) with order information that was fully associated to RFID tagged items ready for shipment.
AceCad is at the forefront of Fabrication Information Modeling (FIM). Through knowledge based fabrication with work processes that are totally integrated across the enterprise; managing data from initial enquiry, estimates, stock inventory from supplier to client, budget and production controls and shipment. Model data from BIM based models and plant design systems such as PDMS and SmartPlant3D, can also be imported to enable full management capability. For engineering companies full project collaboration is now possible for the first time through the supply chain, with real-time data accessible from the fabricator, to enable full decision support, cost and change management with dynamic updates of the structural detail model status through production and shipment to the construction site. RFID tagging and GPS tracking through partnership with Panalpina and HAL, further enables engineering project management companies to have complete visibility of materials to and at site.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012