Bièvres, France: GRAITEC, the international software developer for CAD and structural analysis solutions for civil engineering is pleased to announce its Czech subsidiary AB Studio was once again named Autodesk Gold Partner in AEC for 2011 and received the Autodesk Award 2010 as Best Reseller in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction segment in Czech Republic. AB Studio continues as Gold Partner in 2011 and is the only highly rated Autodesk partner in AEC in Czech Republic.
Autodesk Gold Partners have achieved the highest level in the Autodesk Partner program and can offer complete Autodesk software solutions as well as proven and measurable technical expertise in a specific industry. Gold Partners are qualified to provide customers with full solutions, from pre- and post-sales support to training, implementation and customization services. They also work closely with Autodesk so they are equipped to help customers maximize their return on investment in Autodesk software solutions.
Jiri Bendl, Managing Director of AB Studio comments: "We are honored to receive these awards for our service to the Czech market. We look forward to continuing to assist local firms and organizations with implementing Building Information Modeling solutions that help improve their work process in the construction field, from design to detailing. The Gold Partner status and the Best Reseller Award are clear evidence of our leading position in the respective markets."
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments