Bièvres, France: GRAITEC, the international software developer for CAD and structural analysis solutions for civil engineering is pleased to announce its Czech subsidiary AB Studio was once again named Autodesk Gold Partner in AEC for 2011 and received the Autodesk Award 2010 as Best Reseller in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction segment in Czech Republic. AB Studio continues as Gold Partner in 2011 and is the only highly rated Autodesk partner in AEC in Czech Republic.
Autodesk Gold Partners have achieved the highest level in the Autodesk Partner program and can offer complete Autodesk software solutions as well as proven and measurable technical expertise in a specific industry. Gold Partners are qualified to provide customers with full solutions, from pre- and post-sales support to training, implementation and customization services. They also work closely with Autodesk so they are equipped to help customers maximize their return on investment in Autodesk software solutions.
Jiri Bendl, Managing Director of AB Studio comments: "We are honored to receive these awards for our service to the Czech market. We look forward to continuing to assist local firms and organizations with implementing Building Information Modeling solutions that help improve their work process in the construction field, from design to detailing. The Gold Partner status and the Best Reseller Award are clear evidence of our leading position in the respective markets."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio