Comprehensive Additive and Traditional AS9100 Certified Custom Parts Services.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina – 3D Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: TDSC), announced today that it will showcase its entire menu of aerospace and defense solutions including its high performance materials, custom parts services and production 3D printers at the AERODEF Manufacturing Exposition and Conference, at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California, April 5-7, 2011 in booth 1037.
3D Systems plans to showcase real aerospace and defense manufacturing applications spanning more than two decades of experience. The company will highlight its latest engineered materials such as Accura® for extreme thermal resistance, accuracy and exceptional surface finish and DuraForm®, with improved weight to strength performance, radar transparency and the longevity of traditional composites. Attendees will experience the latest capabilities of 3Dproparts™, the fastest growing global custom parts network, including rapid prototyping, certified rapid manufacturing and rapid tooling capabilities.
“We are delighted to share our experience and growing portfolio of certified aerospace and defense solutions,” said Cathy Lewis, Vice President, Global Marketing for 3D Systems. “As we mark 25 years of innovation, we are well positioned to advance aerospace and defense manufacturing further by accelerating the adoption of our latest production 3D printers and Rapid Manufacturing services.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel