Intuitive QuickQuote® 2.0 Offers Users Enhanced Experience.
ROCK HILL, South Carolina – 3D Systems Corporation announced today the release of a new Quickparts® online customer portal offering enhanced user functionality, including instant access to quote and project history based on its patented QuickQuote® e-commerce technology.
QuickQuote® 2.0 places users in the driver’s seat delivering complete access to account activity at www.quickparts.com. With QuickQuote® 2.0 entire customer quote history can be retrieved, modified, deleted or purchased online. The status of all open projects is displayed, including expected ship dates and package tracking information.
QuickQuote® 2.0 empowers users to manage all aspects of their account profile including contact information and shipping account preferences. Most important, users can continue to upload files to obtain instant quotes and purchase custom parts through Quickparts’ newly enhanced QuickQuote® online quoting system.
“Quickparts® continues to enhance its customers’ experience, leveraging its considerable technology to deliver added functionality,” said Abe Reichental, President and CEO, 3D Systems. “We intend to leverage Quickparts®’ proprietary e-commerce technology across our entire custom parts services network to deliver the best experience to all our customers world-wide.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012