Latest Generation of 3D Production Printers Drive Race Car Performance.
ROCK HILL, S.C - 3D Systems Corporation has announced the expansion of its technical partnership with Lotus Renault GP Formula 1 team following last years' refresh of its SLA(R) production printer fleet at the Advanced Digital Manufacturing (ADM) Centre in Enstone, England.
The Lotus Renault ADM Centre supports its entire Formula 1 design, wind tunnel testing, full-scale applications and production parts for its racecars. In addition to these applications the next-generation fleet of 3D Systems iPro(TM) 8000 EX SLA(R) production printers feature an expanded build envelope enabling Lotus Renault GP to increase the size of scale models while maintaining full production efficiency.
"The state-of-the-art SLA(R) systems in our ADM Centre are an important tool in the production of our championship racing cars," said Pat Warner, Head of the ADM Centre in Enstone. "Through collaboration with 3D Systems we have experienced significant advancements in the field of stereolithography and advanced SLS(R) rapid manufacturing. Our technical partnership allows us to push the Formula 1 race applications and performance envelope even further."
"We are excited to expand our technical partnership with a World Champion Formula 1 Team," said Kevin McAlea, Vice President 3D Production Printers, 3D Systems. "The opportunity to partner with pioneers and innovators like Lotus Renault GP provides tangible customer benefits well beyond motorsports."
Apr 19, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012