3D Systems Corporation has announced that it will sponsor and participate in ‘3D/DC: 3D Printing Comes to the Nation’s Capital,’ on April 28, 2011 in the Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, DC.
‘3D/DC’ is the idea of Public Knowledge, a Washington, D.C. based public interest group working to defend citizens' rights in the emerging digital culture. Public Knowledge is joining with 3D Systems and others to educate policymakers on the transformative power of 3D content-to-print solutions and the policy issues that this disruptive technology raises.
3D/DC includes panels and 3D printing demonstrations allowing policymakers to experience this technology first hand, and speak one-on-one with leading providers. 3D Systems the developer of SLA, the first additive manufacturing technology, plans to exhibit its affordable Bits from Bytes portfolio of RapMan™ and BfB™ 3000 3D Printers and Kits.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel