3D Systems Corporation has announced that it will sponsor and participate in ‘3D/DC: 3D Printing Comes to the Nation’s Capital,’ on April 28, 2011 in the Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, DC.
‘3D/DC’ is the idea of Public Knowledge, a Washington, D.C. based public interest group working to defend citizens' rights in the emerging digital culture. Public Knowledge is joining with 3D Systems and others to educate policymakers on the transformative power of 3D content-to-print solutions and the policy issues that this disruptive technology raises.
3D/DC includes panels and 3D printing demonstrations allowing policymakers to experience this technology first hand, and speak one-on-one with leading providers. 3D Systems the developer of SLA, the first additive manufacturing technology, plans to exhibit its affordable Bits from Bytes portfolio of RapMan™ and BfB™ 3000 3D Printers and Kits.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012