3D Systems Corporation has announced that it will sponsor and participate in ‘3D/DC: 3D Printing Comes to the Nation’s Capital,’ on April 28, 2011 in the Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, DC.
‘3D/DC’ is the idea of Public Knowledge, a Washington, D.C. based public interest group working to defend citizens' rights in the emerging digital culture. Public Knowledge is joining with 3D Systems and others to educate policymakers on the transformative power of 3D content-to-print solutions and the policy issues that this disruptive technology raises.
3D/DC includes panels and 3D printing demonstrations allowing policymakers to experience this technology first hand, and speak one-on-one with leading providers. 3D Systems the developer of SLA, the first additive manufacturing technology, plans to exhibit its affordable Bits from Bytes portfolio of RapMan™ and BfB™ 3000 3D Printers and Kits.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio