3D Systems Corporation has announced that it will sponsor and participate in ‘3D/DC: 3D Printing Comes to the Nation’s Capital,’ on April 28, 2011 in the Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, DC.
‘3D/DC’ is the idea of Public Knowledge, a Washington, D.C. based public interest group working to defend citizens' rights in the emerging digital culture. Public Knowledge is joining with 3D Systems and others to educate policymakers on the transformative power of 3D content-to-print solutions and the policy issues that this disruptive technology raises.
3D/DC includes panels and 3D printing demonstrations allowing policymakers to experience this technology first hand, and speak one-on-one with leading providers. 3D Systems the developer of SLA, the first additive manufacturing technology, plans to exhibit its affordable Bits from Bytes portfolio of RapMan™ and BfB™ 3000 3D Printers and Kits.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel