Guangzhou, China - SOLIDTEC (Solidtec Servicios Computacionales S.A de C.V.), a ZW3D Value-added reseller in Mexico, showcased ZW3D and ZWCAD at EXPO MANUFACTURA 2011 from March 1st to 3rd. Many international companies from different industries ranging from Plastics, Commercial Products, Automotive, Aerospace, Metal/Mechanical, and Mold/Die Design came to visit the booth, and were able to see first-hand Live Demos of ZW3D and ZWCAD software both for manufacturing design as well as 2D Design.
SOLIDTEC had technical presentations and live demos to present to the visitors ZW3D's capabilities of handling 3D part design, assemblies, part & assembly drawings as well as other more complex tasks like advanced surface modeling, editing imported geometry, etc. Also, visitors were impressed by ZW3D's integrated applications for complete Mold Designs (Injection Molding & Blow Molding) and the machining capabilities of the Software ranging from 2 to 5 Axis Milling as well as Progressive Die Designs. As demonstrated, ZW3D can ease the process of importing non-native 3D CAD data, files and designs from mainstream CAD software, and make modifications to imported geometry easier. ZW3D was well-received by the visitors as a highly integrated design-through-manufacturing solution with an affordable price.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012