Guangzhou, China - SOLIDTEC (Solidtec Servicios Computacionales S.A de C.V.), a ZW3D Value-added reseller in Mexico, showcased ZW3D and ZWCAD at EXPO MANUFACTURA 2011 from March 1st to 3rd. Many international companies from different industries ranging from Plastics, Commercial Products, Automotive, Aerospace, Metal/Mechanical, and Mold/Die Design came to visit the booth, and were able to see first-hand Live Demos of ZW3D and ZWCAD software both for manufacturing design as well as 2D Design.
SOLIDTEC had technical presentations and live demos to present to the visitors ZW3D's capabilities of handling 3D part design, assemblies, part & assembly drawings as well as other more complex tasks like advanced surface modeling, editing imported geometry, etc. Also, visitors were impressed by ZW3D's integrated applications for complete Mold Designs (Injection Molding & Blow Molding) and the machining capabilities of the Software ranging from 2 to 5 Axis Milling as well as Progressive Die Designs. As demonstrated, ZW3D can ease the process of importing non-native 3D CAD data, files and designs from mainstream CAD software, and make modifications to imported geometry easier. ZW3D was well-received by the visitors as a highly integrated design-through-manufacturing solution with an affordable price.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio