Marburg – VI-grade GmbH, a provider of products and services to bridge the gap between real world testing and technical simulation, today announced that BIT-Racing, ac Formula SAE team set up by undergraduate students in Beijing Institute of Technology, has selected VI-MotorSport, VI-grade’s complete suite for system-level racing simulations, to optimize the setup of their racing cars.
Founded in September 2009 for the first FSAE competition of China held in 2010, BIT-Racing is a Formula SAE team set up by undergraduate students in Beijing Institute of Technology. The strategic partnership with VI-grade will provide the team with of the possibility of realizing their goal of performance prediction before manufacturing, obtaining the desired achievements in the future competition.
“Being the champion of the first FSAE in China, BIT-Racing has long been working on the improvement of performance prediction of racing cars by the means of CAE in designing, which would result in much higher efficiency in designing and lower risk of R&D. However, due to the capital and test site limitations, students’ trials on test-driving and adjusting were quite inconvenient and largely restrained” says Mr. XU Bin, faculty advisor of BIT-Racing Team. “Fortunately, VI-grade, one of the top-ranking suppliers for simulation software of Vehicle Dynamics, whose products cover several fields such as vehicle, aviation, car-racing sports and railway, is capable of assisting us to combine conception design and practical test-driving, thus enabling our team to seek for the optimum performance of our racing cars.”
“We are very excited about the collaboration with BIT-Racing” says Guido Bairati, Sales Director of VI-grade. “We are looking forward to supporting the success of this team that joins today the community of our customers belonging to the racing industry.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012