Anaheim CA. Verisurf Software, Inc. is set to unveil new manufacturing automation solutions that increase assembly productivity of major airframe components, such as rudder and wing assemblies from globally dispersed suppliers.
Live demonstrations will take place at the AeroDef Manufacturing 2011 Exposition and Conference at Verisurf booth 1822 from April 5-7, 2011.
Verisurf’s new solutions feature key characteristic measurement and reporting automation technology. Based on Verisurf X5 Discrete Point Acquisition Solution System, the solutions use non‐contact 3D scanners to quickly extract discrete inspection points without additional the time and costs associated with massive point clouds. By automatically reporting key characteristic measurements of major asbuilt airframes, the solution immediately identifies deviations from the as‐designed configuration, aids assembly simulation and significantly increases assembly productivity.
In addition to demonstrating its revolutionary key characteristic measurement and reporting automation technology:
• Verisurf will demonstrate Outer Mold Line (OML) Measurement and Control, Digital Tooling, and Model Based Definition (MBD) solutions.
• David Olson, Verisurf’s director, was selected by the technical committee to present Model Based Inspection: Leveraging Model Based Definition (MBD) for Quality Assurance at 1:00 PM, Thursday, April 7th.
• In AeroDef’s Quality, Measurement & Inspection “Tech Zone,” Verisurf and VRSI have collaborated to demonstrate In‐Process Metrology featuring robotically controlled scanning by VRSI and scan data analysis by Verisurf Software.
Verisurf Software, Inc. is a metrology software development company committed to delivering advanced CAD based Inspection and reverse engineering solutions. Verisurf software enables manufacturers to produce higher quality products in less time and at a lower cost by using highly automated paperless, 3D CAD based inspection processes reducing the need for error prone hand measurements and costly 2D paper drawings.
AeroDef Manufacturing 2011 Exposition & Conference
Anaheim Convention Center – April 5-7, 2011
Verisurf booth 1822
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel