Latest release helps embedded software development organizations meet safety-related software development standards and increase productivity.
Providence, RI - Vector Software, Inc., announced the immediate availability of VectorCAST version 5.2, the most-automated solution for testing embedded software applications. This latest release of VectorCAST has been certified by TÜV SÜD as qualified for safety-related software development according to IEC 61508 and ISO 26262 standards.
In addition to TÜV SÜD certification, VectorCAST 5.2 includes an expanded set of features and functionality designed specifically to improve productivity for developers and managers.
VectorCAST 5.2 new capabilities and enhancements
* Graphical User Interface (GUI) improvements
* Regression testing sub-sets of tests based on source changes
* Status reporting improvements
* Support for nested compound tests
* Uncovered line indicator
* Data dictionary for macro definitions
* Support for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
VectorCAST 5.2 is immediately available to customers worldwide. For additional details about the 5.2 release of VectorCAST or to register for the What's New in VectorCAST 5.2 webinar, please visit: www.vectorcast.com/vectorcast-5.2
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel