Event to Outline Pivotal New Technologies, Product Roadmaps to Industry Executives.
BERKELEY, CA - Tech Soft 3D, leading provider of 3D component technology to the engineering software industry, today announced its second annual Customer Meeting will again be held at COFES, The Congress on the Future of Engineering Software, on April 14 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
"There's no question that COFES is the right venue to discuss our high-level planning," says Tech Soft 3D CEO Ron Fritz. "So many COFES attendees rely on one or more of our component technologies and are deeply invested in our strategy for 2011 and beyond."
The meeting will feature roadmaps, highlights and demonstrations of HOOPS 3D Framework™ and HOOPS 3D Exchange™, as well as a discussion of the industry variables that guide these time-tested and innovative components. Tech Soft will also announce a much-anticipated 3D PDF-based technology. For more itinerary details, visit the Annual Tech Soft 3D Customer Meeting web page.
"With exciting new products and record revenue growth, 2010 was a great year for Tech Soft 3D," says Fritz. "2011 promises to be even better."
Those interested in attending COFES can contact Ron Fritz at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an invitation. The event is slotted from 1-3 p.m. on Thursday, April 14 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, Las Palmas Room "A."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012