Event to Outline Pivotal New Technologies, Product Roadmaps to Industry Executives.
BERKELEY, CA - Tech Soft 3D, leading provider of 3D component technology to the engineering software industry, today announced its second annual Customer Meeting will again be held at COFES, The Congress on the Future of Engineering Software, on April 14 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
"There's no question that COFES is the right venue to discuss our high-level planning," says Tech Soft 3D CEO Ron Fritz. "So many COFES attendees rely on one or more of our component technologies and are deeply invested in our strategy for 2011 and beyond."
The meeting will feature roadmaps, highlights and demonstrations of HOOPS 3D Framework™ and HOOPS 3D Exchange™, as well as a discussion of the industry variables that guide these time-tested and innovative components. Tech Soft will also announce a much-anticipated 3D PDF-based technology. For more itinerary details, visit the Annual Tech Soft 3D Customer Meeting web page.
"With exciting new products and record revenue growth, 2010 was a great year for Tech Soft 3D," says Fritz. "2011 promises to be even better."
Those interested in attending COFES can contact Ron Fritz at email@example.com to arrange an invitation. The event is slotted from 1-3 p.m. on Thursday, April 14 at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort, Las Palmas Room "A."
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel