Engineering Expertise that Yielded Automotive Innovation Breakthroughs is Applied to Heavy Equipment and Farm Machinery Industries.
Detroit – Tata Technologies, a global leader in Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Product Development IT announced today that it will promote its heavy machinery industry expertise at this year’s CONEXPO-CON/AGG International Exposition in Las Vegas March 22-26.
“The same expertise in innovative automotive engineering that promoted throughout 2010 with our BETTER INNOVATION on Tour event series can be effectively applied to the heavy machinery and farm machinery industries,” said Andy Summerlin, Tata Technologies Global Head – Heavy Machinery. “Our value proposition offers global support for the heavy machinery industry from our centers for engineering and advance design in North America, Europe and Asia.”
Summerlin noted that Tata Technologies is actively engaged with clients in the heavy machinery and farm machinery industries throughout its worldwide operations, including dedicated facilities in India.
To learn more about Tata Technologies capabilities in the heavy machinery and farm machinery industries, visit representatives at Booth # S-10859 at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG International Exposition. Visitors will have the chance to take the XBOX® Discus Challenge and win an XBOX Kinect 4GB game unit.
This year’s event will feature more than 2,000 exhibitors and includes comprehensive education programs and professional sessions focused upon industry issues and trends, management and applied technology.
Mar 27, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel