CAMARILLO, Calif -Surfware, Inc has announced the appointment of JBH Technologies, Inc. as an Educational VAR in Glenview Illinois. JBH will be licensing and supporting educational SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems.
"We are very pleased to be able to represent SURFCAM's CAD/CAM Systems," says John Heitman, President of JBH. "SURFCAM is going to bring great value to the solutions we will now be able to offer to our new and existing customers. Everyone at JBH is looking forward to now be able to offer a world-class CAM system as part of our manufacturing solutions offerings."
"We are excited to add another partner to our North American network of Educational Value Added Resellers," says Peter Marton, Vice President of Surfware. "SURFCAM's continual growth in the marketplace requires capable and professional personnel to support our expansion into the educational market. We are also pleased here at Surfware to have JBH on board to license and support educational facilities, that require world class precision, control, and ease-of-use from their CAM system."
SURFCAM products have been installed on more than 25,000 systems worldwide over the past 20 years. In that time, SURFCAM has grown to support 16 languages and has gained outstanding reputation for training and providing the highest level of technical support to its customer base. SURFCAM continues to be one of the most affordable CAD/CAM software solutions to the CNC machining market today to end-users around the globe.
In 1992, JBH Technologies, Inc. made the decision to help bring real, meaningful courses, training and curriculums to high schools and colleges across the country by partnering with strategic manufacturers to represent the best technology and classroom training to the next generation to achieve the highest level of success possible.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012