CAMARILLO, Calif -Surfware, Inc has announced the appointment of JBH Technologies, Inc. as an Educational VAR in Glenview Illinois. JBH will be licensing and supporting educational SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems.
"We are very pleased to be able to represent SURFCAM's CAD/CAM Systems," says John Heitman, President of JBH. "SURFCAM is going to bring great value to the solutions we will now be able to offer to our new and existing customers. Everyone at JBH is looking forward to now be able to offer a world-class CAM system as part of our manufacturing solutions offerings."
"We are excited to add another partner to our North American network of Educational Value Added Resellers," says Peter Marton, Vice President of Surfware. "SURFCAM's continual growth in the marketplace requires capable and professional personnel to support our expansion into the educational market. We are also pleased here at Surfware to have JBH on board to license and support educational facilities, that require world class precision, control, and ease-of-use from their CAM system."
SURFCAM products have been installed on more than 25,000 systems worldwide over the past 20 years. In that time, SURFCAM has grown to support 16 languages and has gained outstanding reputation for training and providing the highest level of technical support to its customer base. SURFCAM continues to be one of the most affordable CAD/CAM software solutions to the CNC machining market today to end-users around the globe.
In 1992, JBH Technologies, Inc. made the decision to help bring real, meaningful courses, training and curriculums to high schools and colleges across the country by partnering with strategic manufacturers to represent the best technology and classroom training to the next generation to achieve the highest level of success possible.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting