CAMARILLO, Calif - Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM systems and the patented TRUEMill Toolpath, will feature it’s latest developments in the upcoming release of SURFCAM V5.2 at AERODEF 2011, an event designed to meet the manufacturing challenges facing aerospace and defense manufacturers.
Surfware invites you to stop by booth 1558 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA April 5 thru 7. Surfware staff members will be on-hand to offer demonstrations of the many new features and benefits of SURFCAM V5.2 and show visitors how they can achieve the highest material removal rates in milling aerospace alloys with TRUEMill technology.
“AERODEF is a great new venue to showcase to aerospace manufacturers the new features and functionality available in the new SURFCAM V5.2 release, as well as what can be accomplished with TRUEMill technology in the milling of aerospace alloys like Titanium, Inconel and Hard Metals,” says Peter Marton of Surfware. “TRUEMill toolpaths have proven to increase material removal rates in these difficult to machine materials by up to 5 times, increase tool life by up to 10 times while cutting at a depth of 2 times the cutter diameter, as well as decrease cycle times and reduce stress on CNC machines.”
In addition to TRUEMill demonstrations, the new features and functionality in the upcoming SURFCAM V5.2 release will be on display. Some of these features include new HSM Z-Roughing strategies, additional STL geometry capabilities for rough machining and stock calculations, adaptive slicing, a new SPost interface, enhanced Mill/Turn mode, optimized toolpath verification & machine simulation, updated CAD translators, just to name a few.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel