Camarillo, CA - Surfware, Inc. announced this week that the beta version of its flagship CAM software, SURFCAM V5.2, has been completed and is being made available to SURFCAM Beta Users and Resellers worldwide.
SURFCAM V5.2, the latest release in the V5 Series of SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems is on schedule as the next release of SURFCAM to follow SURFCAM V5.1, which was released in August 2010. The SURFCAM V5 Series was launched in February 2010 starting with the introduction of SURFCAM V5.0.
Some of the new features and functionality in beta SURFCAM V5.2 are new HSM Z-Roughing strategies, additional STL geometry capabilities for rough machining and stock calculations, adaptive slicing, a new SPost interface, enhanced Mill/Turn mode, optimized toolpath verification & machine simulation, updated CAD translators, plus much more.
"The majority of the features and enhancements in this upcoming release of SURFCAM continues to be functionality that our users and customers are requesting from us," says Peter Marton, Vice President of Surfware. “The commitment to provide our customers with maximum functionality, coupled with ease of use, at an attractive price will always be at the forefront of our business."
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012