Camarillo, CA - Surfware, Inc. announced this week that the beta version of its flagship CAM software, SURFCAM V5.2, has been completed and is being made available to SURFCAM Beta Users and Resellers worldwide.
SURFCAM V5.2, the latest release in the V5 Series of SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems is on schedule as the next release of SURFCAM to follow SURFCAM V5.1, which was released in August 2010. The SURFCAM V5 Series was launched in February 2010 starting with the introduction of SURFCAM V5.0.
Some of the new features and functionality in beta SURFCAM V5.2 are new HSM Z-Roughing strategies, additional STL geometry capabilities for rough machining and stock calculations, adaptive slicing, a new SPost interface, enhanced Mill/Turn mode, optimized toolpath verification & machine simulation, updated CAD translators, plus much more.
"The majority of the features and enhancements in this upcoming release of SURFCAM continues to be functionality that our users and customers are requesting from us," says Peter Marton, Vice President of Surfware. “The commitment to provide our customers with maximum functionality, coupled with ease of use, at an attractive price will always be at the forefront of our business."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets