Camarillo, CA - Surfware, Inc. announced this week that the beta version of its flagship CAM software, SURFCAM V5.2, has been completed and is being made available to SURFCAM Beta Users and Resellers worldwide.
SURFCAM V5.2, the latest release in the V5 Series of SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems is on schedule as the next release of SURFCAM to follow SURFCAM V5.1, which was released in August 2010. The SURFCAM V5 Series was launched in February 2010 starting with the introduction of SURFCAM V5.0.
Some of the new features and functionality in beta SURFCAM V5.2 are new HSM Z-Roughing strategies, additional STL geometry capabilities for rough machining and stock calculations, adaptive slicing, a new SPost interface, enhanced Mill/Turn mode, optimized toolpath verification & machine simulation, updated CAD translators, plus much more.
"The majority of the features and enhancements in this upcoming release of SURFCAM continues to be functionality that our users and customers are requesting from us," says Peter Marton, Vice President of Surfware. “The commitment to provide our customers with maximum functionality, coupled with ease of use, at an attractive price will always be at the forefront of our business."
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel