SpaceClaim Engineer 2010 Chosen as a Best Product in Design Tools.
Concord, MA: SpaceClaim has announced that it has won a Design News Golden Mousetrap Award for product innovation and creativity.
The Golden Mousetrap was awarded to SpaceClaim for SpaceClaim Engineer 2010 (the Company has since released SpaceClaim 2011), which is designed for engineering organizations who want to move to upfront concept modeling to save time and money, and continue to drive innovation. SpaceClaim 2010 – the Company’s sixth release of its software – enables engineers to leverage 3D for concept modeling, bid modeling, and model preparation for CAE, simulation and manufacturing.
“The products highlighted in this year’s Golden Mousetrap winners and finalists clearly demonstrate both cutting-edge design ideas and the practical evolution of technologies for systems and product design engineers,” said Design News Editorial Director David Greenfield. “Design News congratulates all the engineers and their companies who have been recognized with the Golden Mousetrap Award, and we are grateful for their contribution to this year’s competition.”
“This is a great honor to have SpaceClaim Engineer cited by one of the industry’s leading publications,” said Chris Randles, President and CEO, SpaceClaim. “SpaceClaim’s goal is to empower every engineer to work in 3D without having to be a CAD expert. SpaceClaim is the biggest innovation in 3D in 25 years, enabling engineering teams to quickly develop, explore and validate 3D designs before committing to costly detailing in traditional CAD. Engineering-driven product development with SpaceClaim Engineer shortens time-to-market, supports innovation, and improves customer satisfaction. We thank the judges of Design News for recognizing SpaceClaim Engineer.”
The Design News Awards Program has recognized engineering innovation and creativity in product design for more than two decades. This year, Golden Mousetrap awards were given in four major categories: Electronics & Test, Automation & Control, Design Tools: Hardware & Software, and Materials & Assembly. A record number of entries were submitted resulting in 95 finalists and 18 winners.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel