Learn How to Reduce Product Development Costs with SpaceClaim 3D Direct Modeling.
Concord, MA : SpaceClaim will host a half day event on March 24 focused on sharing techniques and strategies designed to leverage 3D direct modeling to lower product development costs. Customers will share how they are using SpaceClaim to grow revenue, eliminate waste and to reduce time-to-market. Applications to be discussed include bid modeling, concept modeling, CAE analysis and manufacturing model preparation.
Speakers will include:
* Jayeson Fougner, General Dynamics Land Systems
* Matt Thomas, Navistar
* Don Mekkes, Modern Tool
* Steve Costello, VP of Americas Sales, SpaceClaim
* Blake Courter, Co-Founder, SpaceClaim
* John Graham, Application Engineer, SpaceClaim
* March 24, 2011, 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
* Embassy Suites Troy, 850 Tower Drive, Troy Michigan
* Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch to be served
To register please go to http://www.spaceclaim.com/en/Mkting/SpaceClaim-March-Detroit-Event.aspx or call 978-482-2206.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012