Learn How to Reduce Product Development Costs with SpaceClaim 3D Direct Modeling.
Concord, MA : SpaceClaim will host a half day event on March 24 focused on sharing techniques and strategies designed to leverage 3D direct modeling to lower product development costs. Customers will share how they are using SpaceClaim to grow revenue, eliminate waste and to reduce time-to-market. Applications to be discussed include bid modeling, concept modeling, CAE analysis and manufacturing model preparation.
Speakers will include:
* Jayeson Fougner, General Dynamics Land Systems
* Matt Thomas, Navistar
* Don Mekkes, Modern Tool
* Steve Costello, VP of Americas Sales, SpaceClaim
* Blake Courter, Co-Founder, SpaceClaim
* John Graham, Application Engineer, SpaceClaim
* March 24, 2011, 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
* Embassy Suites Troy, 850 Tower Drive, Troy Michigan
* Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch to be served
To register please go to http://www.spaceclaim.com/en/Mkting/SpaceClaim-March-Detroit-Event.aspx or call 978-482-2206.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets