Learn How to Reduce Product Development Costs with SpaceClaim 3D Direct Modeling.
Concord, MA : SpaceClaim will host a half day event on March 24 focused on sharing techniques and strategies designed to leverage 3D direct modeling to lower product development costs. Customers will share how they are using SpaceClaim to grow revenue, eliminate waste and to reduce time-to-market. Applications to be discussed include bid modeling, concept modeling, CAE analysis and manufacturing model preparation.
Speakers will include:
* Jayeson Fougner, General Dynamics Land Systems
* Matt Thomas, Navistar
* Don Mekkes, Modern Tool
* Steve Costello, VP of Americas Sales, SpaceClaim
* Blake Courter, Co-Founder, SpaceClaim
* John Graham, Application Engineer, SpaceClaim
* March 24, 2011, 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
* Embassy Suites Troy, 850 Tower Drive, Troy Michigan
* Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch to be served
To register please go to http://www.spaceclaim.com/en/Mkting/SpaceClaim-March-Detroit-Event.aspx or call 978-482-2206.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program