Analyst Firm Lifecycle Insights Joins SpaceClaim to Discuss an Engineering Shift in Designing and Documenting Products.
Concord, MA : SpaceClaim will co-host “Release-to-CAD: The New Milestone Between Designing & Documenting Products,” a webinar with Lifecycle Insights on March 9.
The clear connection between innovative, new products and profitable growth is fueling a strengthened focus by manufacturers on engineering to be more productive, create competitive solutions and control costs. Chad Jackson, president of Lifecycle Insights and Blake Courter, co-founder of SpaceClaim, will discuss the differences between engineering and documenting products; the emerging focus of a Release-to-CAD milestone; a suggested checklist for Release-to-CAD; and new modeling tools and approaches that are appropriate on each side of the milestone.
"Due to the complexity of traditional CAD, many engineering organizations are using older technologies to capture concepts and make design decisions," commented Chad Jackson. "Progressive engineering departments are empowering engineers with newer technologies, while also recognizing and formalizing the difference between engineering and documenting products. And they're seeing results."
SpaceClaim and Lifecycle Insights have also created a White Paper on the topic, which anyone can download after registering on the SpaceClaim website.
Release-to-CAD: The New Milestone Between Designing & Documenting Products Webinar
• March 9, 2011
• 11:00 a.m. ET – 12:00 p.m. ET
• Registration at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/397869267
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri