Analyst Firm Lifecycle Insights Joins SpaceClaim to Discuss an Engineering Shift in Designing and Documenting Products.
Concord, MA : SpaceClaim will co-host “Release-to-CAD: The New Milestone Between Designing & Documenting Products,” a webinar with Lifecycle Insights on March 9.
The clear connection between innovative, new products and profitable growth is fueling a strengthened focus by manufacturers on engineering to be more productive, create competitive solutions and control costs. Chad Jackson, president of Lifecycle Insights and Blake Courter, co-founder of SpaceClaim, will discuss the differences between engineering and documenting products; the emerging focus of a Release-to-CAD milestone; a suggested checklist for Release-to-CAD; and new modeling tools and approaches that are appropriate on each side of the milestone.
"Due to the complexity of traditional CAD, many engineering organizations are using older technologies to capture concepts and make design decisions," commented Chad Jackson. "Progressive engineering departments are empowering engineers with newer technologies, while also recognizing and formalizing the difference between engineering and documenting products. And they're seeing results."
SpaceClaim and Lifecycle Insights have also created a White Paper on the topic, which anyone can download after registering on the SpaceClaim website.
Release-to-CAD: The New Milestone Between Designing & Documenting Products Webinar
• March 9, 2011
• 11:00 a.m. ET – 12:00 p.m. ET
• Registration at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/397869267
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program