solidThinking’s exhibit at IDSA to highlight new features and enhancements of version 8.5 software.
TROY, Mich – solidThinking, Inc will showcase its recently launched solidThinking 8.5 and solidThinking 8.5 Inspired™ software at the Industrial Designers Society of America’s (IDSA) five regional conferences April 1 – May 3, 2011. As a comprehensive program sponsor, solidThinking aims to support the continuing education of industrial designers and contribute to the conferences’ ongoing collaborative discussions on technology and the future of industrial design.
Product specialists from the solidThinking team will be on-hand to help attendees experience the software’s more than 900 fixes, updates and enhancements, learn more about how solidThinking can enhance design workflow, and collaborate with attendees on the ways innovative 3D software is redefining the ID world. For a preview prior to the conferences, attendees can learn more about solidThinking’s 3D modeling, rendering and presentation, computational inspiration and data exchange features by visiting the solidThinking website.
“Feedback from the industrial design community truly helped shape the development of both solidThinking 8.5 and solidThinking 8.5 Inspired,” said Alex Mazzardo, solidThinking’s vice president of product strategy and marketing. “IDSA’s 2011 regional conferences will give us the opportunity to gather firsthand experiences and reactions to these product enhancements, which we believe will enrich and accelerate design inspiration for industrial designers and their collaborative partners.”
The five IDSA district conferences held regionally include:
Midwest Conference – CONTRAST
St. Louis, April 1-3
Northeast Conference – Design4 2011
Providence, RI, April 8-9
Mideast Conference – DESIGN EXPERIENCE
Cincinnati, OH, April 8-10
Southern Conference – Business of Design
Austin, TX, April 15-17
Western Conference – SOCIAL IMPACT!
San Jose, CA, May 6-7
solidThinking’s NURBS-based design software offers conceptual modeling, high-quality visualization tools and fast real-time photorealistic rendering for design presentation. Its best-in-class ConstructionTree™ technology allows designers to experiment with designs without having to start from scratch when changing their minds. solidThinking is available on Mac and Windows operating systems and is compatible with leading CAD/CAID/CAE software, encouraging enhanced collaboration and productivity between industrial designers and engineers during the product development cycle.
Mar 28, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting