Solibri Introduces Solibri Model Checker v6.2, delivering Enhanced Usability, Expanded QA/QC Capabilitiesand Extended Support for the Design and Construction Community.
Helsinki, Finland: Solibri, Inc., the market leader of Model Checking technology for design quality assurance and analysis, announces the release and availability of Solibri Model Checker v6.2. This release introduces greatly enhanced usability, productivity tools and new capabilities in BIM quality assurance.
Improve Quality - Save Money
Innovations and features introduced in v6.2 elevate the usability of Solibri Model Checker to a new level making model checking even easier, faster and more efficient when checking either complex single design discipline models or combined multi-discipline models.
Solibri Model Checker v6.2 includes an Automated 3D Selection Box, making it possible to isolate issue ‘areas’, as well as individual design issues. This feature enhances and streamlines the model analysis process and workflow.
We believe our customers highly value the ability of Solibri Model Checker to identify, Isolate, visualize, and communicate potential quality problems. Ultimately, the quality problems solved or avoided will be used to measure our success”, states Mr. Heikki Kulusjärvi, CEO of Solibri, Inc.
“We are focused on pinpointing deficiencies and design flaws, then solving these issues as early as possible in the design phase. Solibri Model Checker is the solution for minimizing design related quality costs.” continues Mr. Kulusjärvi.
Solibri, Inc. is the global leader in BIM quality assurance and quality control, providing out of the box tools for BIM validation, compliance control, design process coordination, design review, analysis, and code checking. Solibri’s corporate mission is to develop and market quality assurance solutions that improve the quality of BIM based design and make the entire design and construction process more productive and the cost effective.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012