SUNNYVALE, Calif — Trimble has announced that a SITECH® Technology Dealer has been established in Malaysia. SITECH Malaysia joins the premier network of SITECH dealerships—the first fully dedicated global distribution network offering the most comprehensive portfolio of construction technology systems available to the heavy and highway contractor.
SITECH Technology Dealers represent Trimble® and Caterpillar® machine control systems for the contractor's entire fleet of heavy equipment regardless of machine brand, along with Trimble's portfolio of Connected Site™ solutions—site positioning systems, construction asset management services, software and powerful wireless and Internet-based site communications infrastructure.
The experienced construction professionals at each SITECH Technology Dealership can advise contractors on the appropriate construction technology solutions to utilize, and can provide high-quality local customer service, personalized training and technical support. As authorized dealers for Trimble site-wide solutions and Caterpillar's machine control systems, the SITECH Technology Dealers understand how to apply innovative construction technology to help solve a variety of contractors? construction challenges. Leveraging technology, contractors can gain greater insight into their operations, enabling them to lower operating costs and improve accuracy, safety and productivity.
Through the adoption of construction technology, contractors can experience new levels of productivity that enable more competitive bidding on projects. SITECH Technology Dealers offer the most advanced and complete set of tools to revolutionize the construction workflow.
Trimble is establishing a SITECH Technology Dealer network in the Americas, Europe and Asia / Pacific regions. SITECH Malaysia will serve heavy and highway contractors in the Malaysia involved in a range of earthmoving applications such as the construction of roads, highways, railways and airports as well as site prep for large commercial, industrial and residential projects.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012