ShipConstructor Software Inc. has been featured on a television program called, “Today in America”, hosted by Terry Bradshaw.
The show highlights how ShipConstructor’s AutoCAD based shipbuilding CAD/CAM application is utilized by clients to promote efficiencies in their shipyards. The program provides a general overview of what the software does as explained by Terry Bradshaw and various ShipConstructor staff.
It was filmed in the heart of the United States shipbuilding region, the US Gulf Coast, at ShipConstructor’s US office in Mobile, Alabama as well as at the shipyards of ShipConstructor clients VT Halter and Signal International. The program contains images of ships built with the software as well as vessels under construction. ShipConstructor staff and clients can be seen utilizing various functions of the software and animations are also shown illustrating how the ShipConstructor CAD/CAM application is used for the detail design and production engineering of marine structures.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel