ShipConstructor Software Inc. has been featured on a television program called, “Today in America”, hosted by Terry Bradshaw.
The show highlights how ShipConstructor’s AutoCAD based shipbuilding CAD/CAM application is utilized by clients to promote efficiencies in their shipyards. The program provides a general overview of what the software does as explained by Terry Bradshaw and various ShipConstructor staff.
It was filmed in the heart of the United States shipbuilding region, the US Gulf Coast, at ShipConstructor’s US office in Mobile, Alabama as well as at the shipyards of ShipConstructor clients VT Halter and Signal International. The program contains images of ships built with the software as well as vessels under construction. ShipConstructor staff and clients can be seen utilizing various functions of the software and animations are also shown illustrating how the ShipConstructor CAD/CAM application is used for the detail design and production engineering of marine structures.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012