ShipConstructor Software Inc. has been featured on a television program called, “Today in America”, hosted by Terry Bradshaw.
The show highlights how ShipConstructor’s AutoCAD based shipbuilding CAD/CAM application is utilized by clients to promote efficiencies in their shipyards. The program provides a general overview of what the software does as explained by Terry Bradshaw and various ShipConstructor staff.
It was filmed in the heart of the United States shipbuilding region, the US Gulf Coast, at ShipConstructor’s US office in Mobile, Alabama as well as at the shipyards of ShipConstructor clients VT Halter and Signal International. The program contains images of ships built with the software as well as vessels under construction. ShipConstructor staff and clients can be seen utilizing various functions of the software and animations are also shown illustrating how the ShipConstructor CAD/CAM application is used for the detail design and production engineering of marine structures.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio