Liege, Belgium: SAMTECH, a European specialist in Computer Aided Engineering software, today announces the expansion of its presence in Asia by opening SAMTECH Hong Kong in China.
To further strengthen the position and the long-term development in the world's second-largest economy country, SAMTECH decided to found another subsidiary in Hong Kong, China. SAMTECH HK Limited is to take charge of all business affairs on sales support, platform development service, and engineering consult in greater China (including Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan).
Meanwhile, SAMTECH Beijing Representative Office which was created in 2007 is still maintained, to be a local outsourcing and cost center which will undertake the outsourcing from SAMTECH Headquarter and other subsidiaries, such as software development and test. Mr. YE Jiyuan is appointed as General Manager of SAMTECH HK Limited and SAMTECH Beijing Representative Office.
“By creating SAMTECH Hong Kong, we show our commitment to support and enhance our activities in the Chinese market but also in the South East Asia Region.” said Eric Carnoy, SAMTECH Chief Executive Officer. “These markets are eager to get best of class technology and our proven success record in Europe is the strongest incentive to convince these markets along with outstanding local support and expertise.”
“The foundation of SAMTECH HK Limited is a symbol of a new stage of SAMTECH in China.” continues Eric Carnoy. “Not only does SAMTECH take root in China to provide high-quality services, but also China is considered as a global cost center to improve the operation efficiency of SAMTECH. This strategy and its huge investment behind represent a long-term promise of SAMTECH to the Chinese market”.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting