FRAMINGHAM, Mass - Rand Worldwide, a provider of technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, announced that it will be presenting and exhibiting at the COE Annual PLM Conference and TechniFair being held at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, FL, April 3-6, 2011.
Rand Worldwide will exhibit in Booth #301 and will be promoting their training programs for CATIA V5, DMU V5, and ENOVIA SmarTeam. Rand Worldwide offers a full suite of instructor-led training classes along with customized training solutions, online training classes, and self-paced learning through its online portal, ProductivityNOW. Demonstrations of ProductivityNOW are available upon request.
In addition to exhibiting its training services at COE, one of Rand Worldwide’s Technical Training Engineers, Ray Olson, will be delivering a hands-on workshop entitled: Introduction to CATIA V5 Surface Machining. This session will be taught on Wednesday, April 6th at 1:30pm.
The CATIA V5 Surface Machining session will provide a basic introduction to CATIA V5 3 axis Surface Machining capabilities. This class is ideal for anyone interested in machining three-dimensional designs with CATIA V5. All class attendees will receive a three page document detailing the step-by-step procedure on how to machine a three-dimensional part with CATIA V5 software.
“Through our innovative in-class and online training solutions, along with our years of industry experience, Rand Worldwide is able to provide unparalleled training and support to CATIA users," remarked Derryl Caillemer, Training Director, Rand Worldwide. “Our custom solutions are especially beneficial in helping our customers have the least amount of down time when mastering a new software skill.”
Mar 31, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012