RAND Worldwide, a global provider of technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, announced that it has earned recognition as a Partner-level supplier in John Deere’s Achieving Excellence Program for 2010. The Partner-level status is Deere & Company’s highest supplier rating. RAND Worldwide was selected for this honor in recognition of its dedication to providing Pro/ENGINEER training services of outstanding quality as well as its commitment to continuous improvement.
For nearly a decade, RAND Worldwide has been delivering creative Pro/ENGINEER training and support solutions tailored to John Deere’s specific needs at several sites across North America and Europe.
“We’re thrilled to be one of the very few companies to receive John Deere’s Partner-level rating for 2010," remarked Chris Grossman, Vice President, Engineering. “Receiving this award nine years in a row speaks not only to our longevity of providing customized Pro/ENGINEER software training, but to our dedication to exceptional customer service.”
Suppliers who participate in the Achieving Excellence program are evaluated annually in several key performance categories including quality, cost management, delivery, technical support and wavelength, which is a measure of responsiveness.
Merged with a history of continuous client improvement, extensive training and courseware development, RAND Worldwide offers its customers significant and measurable value. Further extending on this mission of providing value, RAND Worldwide also provides Autodesk software solutions to John Deere, through its IMAGINiT Technologies division.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012