Extensible CAD Technologies' InspectionXpert for CATIA V5 Fills Gap Left by Discontinuation of Rand Worldwide's Inspection Tools.
Raleigh, NC – In response to Rand Worldwide’s recent announcement that it will no longer sell or support its Functional Tolerance and Annotation (FT&A) and First Article Inspection (FAI) tools, Extensible CAD Technologies announces support for CATIA V5 users needing automated inspection tools. Extensible CAD Technologies’ InspectionXpert for CATIA V5 automates the ballooning of both 2D drawings and 3D models in CATIA as well as the creation of quality inspection forms, such as first-article inspection forms, in-process inspection forms, AS9102 forms and PPAP forms for quality control inspections.
The latest version of InspectionXpert for CATIA V5, released in January, features a redesigned user interface; greatly enhanced support for AS9102 Forms 1, 2 and 3; single window integration with CATIA; the ability to save product data for easy updates to inspection projects; better control over the order and placement of balloons in CATIA drawings or models; direct publish to Net-Inspect; support for mapping CATIA user parameters to inspection report forms; and the ability to treat dimensions that are entered as notes as dimensions and extract them. InspectionXpert now supports CATIA V5 R18, R19, and R20.
On Wednesday, March 30th, from 2:00-3:00 PM EST, Extensible CAD Technologies will be offering a free webinar that will show CATIA users how they can save 90% of the time it takes to create inspection drawings and report forms using InspectionXpert for CATIA V5. Those interested can register for the webinar at https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/507023139.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel