QA Graphics, a Midwest interactive design company, has announced the expansion of their virtual configurator capabilities to offer extended 3D product configuration and 3D product visualization services. This expansion of services enhances the company’s already broad portfolio of creative design solutions and interactive applications including 3D design and animation, building display solutions, virtual tours, web development and other interactive content.
QA Graphics’ 3D virtual configurator solutions can be used to compliment businesses’ existing marketing and sales strategies. Using the latest 3D modeling and rendering software, QA Graphics provides high-quality and realistic representation of any type of product or service in 2D, 3D or 360-degree views, and can develop custom virtual showrooms, where customers can fully interact with a business’ products or services. Businesses can provide customers with the ultimate interactive shopping experience – letting them virtually customize and envision their product before buying it. Customers can select a base product and then instantly see how the product would look if they modified the color, size and other custom accessory options.
QA Graphics can also create 3D environments that allow the customer to feel like they are actually in the application, and see things from their point of view. For example, a virtual showroom for custom homes would allow users to choose a floor plan and tour the home, going from room to room. Viewers would have the ability to change the flooring options, wall colors, appliances and more to see how the final layout would look before agreeing to build. Or, for purchasing tickets in a sports stadium or concert arena, customers can check out the view from different seats before ordering their tickets. View examples of 3D product configurators.
“Based on customer needs, our creative team continues to expand their skill set,” said Dan McCarty, president of QA Graphics. “This allows us to provide unique sales and marketing solutions that are competitive in today’s market.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012