FORT WORTH, TX - Pointwise is seeking computational fluid dynamics (CFD) enthusiasts who want to share their Pointwise or Gridgen meshing successes with the CFD community during the Pointwise User Group Meeting on 8-9 November in Fort Worth, TX. The meeting focuses on mesh generation, CFD, training classes, user presentations, future Pointwise plans, one-on-one support sessions and networking opportunities.
In the past, presentations have included unique applications of Pointwise or Gridgen, advanced scripting usage to automate Gridgen and Pointwise and meshing research papers on a variety of topics ranging from aerospace to wind energy.
"The Pointwise user group meeting is both informative and fun. We have a lot of technical interchange between attendees and staff, and I think we at Pointwise learn as much from attendees as they learn from us," said Dr. Rick Matus, Pointwise vice president of sales and marketing.
Presentations should be 30 minutes long, including the opportunity for questions and answers afterward. Training seminar and general session fees will be waived for all presenters.
A copy of the presentation materials is required, rather than a formal written paper, making it easier for participants.
Those interested should submit a brief (500 words or less) abstract describing CFD or similar computational work for which Pointwise or Gridgen was used for meshing by 31 July 2011. Abstracts may be submitted in plain text, Microsoft Word, or PDF formats and should be emailed to email@example.com.
For more information about the Pointwise User Group Meeting, go to www.pointwise.com/ugm.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012